Transfer Credit Appeal Request


Service Overview:

A student with transfer credit must submit an official academic transcript directly from the Registrar's Office of the previous institution to the Office of the Registrar at Winston-Salem State University. If you wish to appeal a decision made by the University in regards to accepting your transfer credits, complete this form. 

No grade below ā€œCā€ will be accepted, and no earned credit can be disregarded

Available To:


Getting Started:

Click on the Start Pre-Major Change Request button to the right.

Start Transfer Credit Appeal Request


Service ID: 43266
Fri 4/24/20 1:51 PM
Tue 5/12/20 1:20 PM