Change of Pre-Major Request


Service Overview:

Freshman and sophomore students (those who have completed fewer than sixty (60) semester hours) desiring to change their major or minor should complete this form in consultation with the faculty advisor. Junior and Senior students who have been accepted into a major should complete the university’s Change of Major/Declare Minor Form.

Available To:


Getting Started:

Click on the Start Pre-Major Change Request button to the right.

Start Pre-Major Change Request


Service ID: 42661
Sun 3/22/20 7:32 PM
Wed 4/1/20 10:42 PM