Change of Major/Declare Minor Request


Service Overview:

Junior and senior students desiring to change from one major to another should complete this form in consultation with the faculty advisor. First year and sophomore students who have not been accepted into a major should complete the university‚Äôs Change of Pre-Major Form.

Available To:


Getting Started:

Click on the Start Change of Major-Declare Minor Request button to the right.

Start Change of Major-Declare Minor Request


Service ID: 42774
Thu 3/26/20 9:55 PM
Fri 3/27/20 2:44 PM