Change of Grade Request


Service Overview:

The grade of "I" is assigned at the discretion of the instructor when a student who is otherwise passing has not, due to circumstances beyond her/his control, completed all the work in the course. The missing work must be completed by the deadline specified by the instructor, but no later than 12 months. If the grade of I is not removed by a signed change of grade form from the instructor during the specified time, a grade of F is automatically assigned by the registrar. Departments have a process to document the missing work and the computed grade with and without the completed work. This is to be filed with the department chair whenever a grade of I is given in case the instructor does not return to the campus the next semester. 

Available To:


Getting Started:

Click on the Start Grade Change Request button on the right.

Start Grade Change Request


Service ID: 42641
Fri 3/20/20 1:25 PM
Thu 4/28/22 3:26 PM